Don't forget to select your Breed fit - Greyhound or Whippet
Whippets, sure, we offer 4 sizes.
Need a special fit for a tri paw or an hound with arthritis, I can make adjustments to suit.
Not sure about how to clothe your Hound???
- In general I pop a tee on my hounds when its 15 deg (60 F) or below. This is usually when I feel the need to pop long sleeves on myself.
- If their ears feel cold or if they are sleeping tightly curled up they are probably a bit chilly.
- When things start to get a wee bit cooler again, I will pop on a long sleeve tee or fleecy.
- At night I pop on a fleece long sleeve, snuggle sweater or a long john.
- Not all hounds like wearing back legs. So a long sleeve fleece or snuggle sweater is a good option for them.
- If your hound is newly adopted, clothes maybe a new concept to them. Ease them into it. They may have never had anything before. Start with a tee, move to a long sleeve tee then see if they will like back legs. Not all do. My girl hates them but my boys like them. Every hound is different.
Yes, we ship internationally. We offer discounted postage rates via Australia Post international. We ship all international parcels with tracking. Your tracking can be monitored in your own county with your local carrier 5 days after dispatch.
Tracking number says invalid? It takes upto 48 hours for the tracking numbers to appear online.
Haven't got your parcel? Please check as many get left at the post office for collection.
Please allow 7 to 10 days for your Hound-Tee to be made up then shipped out. We do our best to get them out faster but sometimes there are just so many hounds that need clothes that things get a bit hectic.
Many tees are now made up ready to ship. We are working on getting things done faster. But please be patient if you order something we don't already have made up.
Peak Times - Australian Winter April to July please allow 10 days
Hound-Tees is just me and 3 part time staff. We do our best to get everything made and sent within 7 days. Sometimes sooner.
Please measure your hound, if in doubt about what size to order, pop your hounds measurements in the comments when you order. I'll take it from there.
Alterations can be made if you need on your tee.
I'm happy to take returns if the tee is unworn and was not a custom sized one.
No longer need your tee? Consider donating it to a rescue group or to a foster hound.
Don't have a foster hound? Contact www.gumtreegreys.com.au they can help you with a foster. And maybe a new or another hound. Just sayin'