Posted on February 14 2022
Subscribe to win an exclusive, one of a kind sweater for your sweetheart!
Terms + Conditions:
The Hound-Tees "'WIN a Mystery Valentine's Themed Sweater’ is valued at $100". Competition Terms and Conditions below:
These Terms and Conditions govern the Hound-Tees Mystery Valentine's Competition, giving you the chance to win an exclusive, one of a kind Hound-Tees sweatshirt, valued at an RRP $100. By entering this "Competition", you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1) What is the prize + terms?
- A exclusive, custom sweatshirt
- Valued at a total of $100 AUD
- 1 x WINNER ONLY
- Prizes cannot be exchange for cash or other store credits
2) The Competition opens Monday 14th February and closes Tuesday 15th February 2022 at 5:00pm AEDT Melbourne, Australia (GMT+11 time). The draw will take place on Wednesday 17th February 2022.
3) To enter this Competition: Subscribe via the following form: https://bit.ly/luff-aroo
- We'll never contact you for private information, or payment details from any other account.
4) One (1) valid entry into the Competition. Only one entry per person per email is permitted. If Hound-Tees reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
5) There is no charge to enter the Competition, and it's not associated or affiliated with Metaverse Facebook or Instagram.
6) Open to Australian + International customers.
7) All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
8) The winner will be picked at random, with the process overseen by the Marketing team.
9) Valid Entries: Hound-Tees will attempt to notify the winner using the contact details provided at the time of the pledge. Should Hound-Tees be unable to contact the winner by 9:00am on Friday 18th February 2022, Hound-Tees reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
10) Hound-Tees is not liable for any damages that may occur while prize pack is in transit, and is not liable for the loss or damage of the prize package. The prize will be sent locally via Australian Post through Express post, or DHL Express for international customers.
12) By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
13) By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
14) Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in Hound-Tees reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.